Inspired by the rare harmonic tremolos of yesteryear and designed to sound good no matter how you adjust it. (Hopefully!)
For basic, "normal" harmonic tremolo use, just adjust the depth and speed controls.
Slap it on a guitar track and you'll understand!
- Analog input allows for 6dB of analog clipping if needed.
- Tone rolls off the high end from 1-22kHz if needed. If it's all the way up, the LPF turns off.
- Output allows for +/- 6dB of level correction.
- Depth adjusts the depth of the effect and it also attempts to auto gain correct for the signal loss.
- Speed adjusts the speed of the effect.
- Balance adjusts the blend of the low and high frequency bands.
- Crossover Frequency adjusts the crossover frequency.
- Crossover Q adds or removes frequencies around the cross over point and it also attempts to automatically gain correct for the signal loss or gain.