- Analog input allows for 6dB of analog clipping if needed.
- Tone rolls off the high end from 1-22kHz if needed. If it's all the way up, the LPF turns off.
- Output allows for +/- 6dB of level correction.
- Depth adjusts the depth of the effect and it also attempts to auto gain correct for the signal loss.
- Speed adjusts the speed of the effect.
- Balance adjusts the blend of the low and high frequency bands.
- Crossover Frequency adjusts the crossover frequency.
- Crossover Q adds or removes frequencies around the cross over point and it also attempts to automatically gain correct for the signal loss or gain.